Computer Lab: The importance of Computer-Technology in Education, whether it is its use to support teaching and learning, or to develop student IT caliber, or to support educational management, is now recognized throughout the world. Keeping this in view JNV, Gurugram is well equipped with a High-Tech Computer-Lab and well qualified faculty. Students are provided with the following facilities:
The chemistry department in the Vidyalaya is full fledged with all infrastructure and basic amenities for plus two levels. It has the following facilities.
1. Permanent six working tables with a gas connection and water facilities.
2. Glass black board
3. Chemistry reference library
4. Different investigatory projects record
5. Chemicals for new innovations and investigatory projects.
6. In addition, science club has been functioning in the Vidyalaya concentrating on increasing general science awareness. Students have participated in Science Quiz, Visit to Vishveswaraiah Museum etc.
The Vidyalaya has a well-equipped physics laboratory with adequate space to accommodate 24 students. The instrument like spectroscope, slide calipers, Prisms, screw gauge, Vernier scale, Bar magnet, Horse shoe magnet, mini Telescope etc are available to the students in their practical hours.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Gurugram
Village Mohamaddpur-Saidpur, PO Farrukh Nagar District Gurugram- Haryana 122506